Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Please help spread the word #Thunderclap #bookpromo:

Ravenous would be my 41st book and I'm asking all my writing friends, followers and fans to please help spread the word on this voracious literary endeavor. 


https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/62660-sate-your-hunger-w-ravenous



As I get back on the writing horse and re-learning how to literally do everything, I'm calling out for help to share the word about my Thunderclap.

Thunderclap is a way for you to take my message and use it on your social media safely with little to no work on your part, Just click the link, choose which social media you want to share on and then push the button. 

(here's the link to click to start helping me with my Thunderclap) https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/62660-sate-your-hunger-w-ravenous

Easy Peasy and so very very helpful. 

So If I've ever shared your message, helped you out, or even offered encouragement, I'm calling out for you to help me too by clicking the link and sharing my Thunderclap on your social media. 

Thank you in advance! 

Your Author, Friend, Encourager

Sylvia Hubbard
--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!