Saturday, November 11, 2017

#MotownWriters @Meetup - Canceled due to holiday! Library will be closed! Sorry! But this afternoon...




DUE TO THE HOLIDAY AND THE LIBRARY BEING CLOSED, we won't be having a meetup today at 10 am. 

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience and poor planning on my part. Usually, we go across the street, but I've been a little overwhelmed and really forgot about this holiday.

Please forgive me deeply, but if you would like to join me THIS AFTERNOON at the Sisters In Crime Workshop I'll be conducting at 2 pm that would be just as perfect.






There is a small charge of $10, but trust me you won't be sorry. There will be resources and networking, so I really invite you to come! 

DATE AND TIME

--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!