Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Read as I Write a #suspenseromance. Catch up with hundreds of readers now in the #livestory #HeTouchedMe


Click here to start reading: https://wp.me/p8Zp8-ojY
#HeTouchedMe - Chapter Eight #amwriting #amreading #sylLit

Just joining the live story? Start at He Touched Me Chapter One | Click here

About Author | About Live Story | Other Books By This Author |

Donate to my Editing Fund | Buy Books On Amazon



It's Monday and I'm posting. Not in the early morning which is my usual time, but it's still Monday. Give me some boon, okay.

My question to the readers, if you found out the reality you were born into was not what it should of been, would you be mad at your parents for having you believe the lies they created once you were grown?

What would you do to move forward? Find out the truth or keep living your life?

I'd really love your intake.

Now to the nitty gritty of this part. If you read Black's Innocence, you briefly met Luke. Readers of the book can give other readers who Luke's brother is.

I think I like Luke. Might do an off shoot story.

Also to help you keep up to what's to come, I'd highly recommend Sin's Iniquity. If one more person tells me I just repeated the first word again then don't. LOL

Available as a paperback & Kindle download
Available in multiple downloads
 Available for Nook Devices

I'm just warning you, Dwight Bowman is coming in the picture.

And... Lethal is coming. I'm sorry.

As always, tell me what you think of this post? Be Safe!

Enjoy...

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!