Wednesday, August 19, 2020

#MotownWriters Book Feature w/@ClaireAldin Author, Gale Dalton (@Galealexandria2)#bookpromo #michlit #michiganwriters

About Book

All of the things that believers experience or want to know more about are included as points of reference along life's journey and presented in this book of poetry. Beams From Heaven is a poetical compilation of life lessons and precious nuggets of wisdom. Glimpses of Gale Dalton's life are penned throughout this book to motivate, encourage, and inspire readers.

Buy Book | Author Website | Publisher Website

Author Interview

  • What inspired you to write this book?

When I got married in 1975 I was a stay at home mom and I always loved poetry I used to read when I was a teenager James Baldwin,  Nikki Giovanni  and many other famous Black Authors of Poetry and the inspiration just came to me and so I started writing.  I started having children and so after having 7 children I put my finishing of my book on hold. I wanted to raise my children. Everywhere we moved to my manuscript stayed with me. I looked at my manuscript and said why not to get it published. I was blessed to find Claire Aldin books and have satisfied ever since. In January 2017 I began to write again and finished it that year.

  • Can you tell us about the book?

God inspired the title of the Book "Beams from Heaven" and it is a book about life, life's experience that I have had and learned from and about the majesty and glory of God.

  • What did you learn about yourself when writing the book?

I learned that I could become an Author. I learned that I could write Poetry and be inspired to hopefully tell my story through poetry and bless someone else.

  • What will readers walk away with after reading this book?

The readers will walk away with hope, encouragement, endurance through trials, God is always there to help you, You can overcome, you can be what you put your mind to be with God's Guidance, You will walk away with Joy and Happiness.

  • What advice about writing, publishing, and marketing would you give to other writers and authors? 
  1. Have a good Publisher who will help you through the process.
  2. Having the fortitude and excitement to get your book out there for the world to see
  3. Always find good ways to market your book for more exposure Nationally and Internationally reaching all cultures is my goal. Be self-motivated and stay excited.

Buy Book | Author Website | Publisher Website

Connect with this author

Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/gale.dalton.5  

Twitter: @Galealexandria2

Amazon Author Page https://amzn.to/2DtQgMj

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gale-dalton-73b306b5/

Publishers Websitewww.clairealdin.com 

About Michigan based Publisher, Claire Aldin:

Claire Aldin Publications is an award winning hybrid publishing company that is a member of the Independent Book Publishers Association and is Better Business Bureau accredited. Our Mission is to diversify publishing by providing tools and services to first-time authors so your dynamic voices can be heard.  To find out more about this publisher and their services, click here.

Buy Book | Author Website | Publisher Website 


--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!