Monday, December 28, 2020

Don't forget to check out 3rd day after Christmas my favorite Author gave to me: Great reads for ONLY .99cents! #7DaysAfterChristmas #SylLit #BookPromo

And Day THREE!

You made it!

I made it!

I'm patting myself on the back for the consistency.

Look at me. Almost at the halfway mark in this promotion and boy am I tired.

If you didn't take advantage of Day two which was pretty sweet! You missed the chance to get bonuses. Not just those four books were available for free, but all the books in my exclusive store were free. You just had to use the discount code.

Yeah, hindsight is 2020 - which is of course a disappointment and it's a disappointing year as well.

But good news, now you have a chance to get 99 cents on these fab e-Stories on Amazon!

On the 3rd Day after Christmas my favorite author gave to me

(read more details and get the links, plus more) 

https://sylviahubbard.com/2020/12/28/3rd-day-after-christmas-my-favorite-author-gave-to-me-great-reads-for-only-99cents-7daysafterchristmas-syllit-bookpromo/

https://sylviahubbard.com/2020/12/28/3rd-day-after-christmas-my-favorite-author-gave-to-me-great-reads-for-only-99cents-7daysafterchristmas-syllit-bookpromo/


--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!