Monday, October 23, 2023

RE: Book Stores

Hi Good day to you..

 

I was wondering if you had any chance to review my below email that I had sent earlier. I am writing this mail as a reminder if you missed to review it for the first time. Kindly let me know your thoughts.

 

Your quick note would be greatly appreciated.

 

Regards,

Bernard

 

 

From: bernardarnault877@gmail.com <bernardarnault877@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 2, 2023 12:53 PM
To: sylviahubbard1.tempblog@blogger.com
Subject: Book Stores

 

Hello

  

Could you be keen on gaining an Updated Q-3 Email List of Book Stores across the USA?

 

If your interested? Let me know your  so that I can get back with pricing, counts, and other details for your review.

 

Waiting for your quick response…..

 

Regards,

Bernard Arnault

Sr. Marketing Executive

 

 

 

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as ‘Remove’

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!