Friday, November 2, 2012

Introducing #MichLit Author, Lisa Selow! Update




 
Dear Sylvia Hubbard/MWN
 
I have to tell you about my friend, Lisa Selow's new book.  It's awesome and I know you'll want to have it in you library of self help and inspirational books.
 
It's called The Rebel Chick Mystic's Guide, from Hay House, and I write about it in my blog.
 
Check it out at http://healingwithpattyshaw.com/healing/inspiration/are-you-a-rebel/.
 
Lisa's book launch is coming up in three short weeks and I didn't want you to miss out on this fabulous book and all the gifts she's got lined up for everyone who buys her book on November 26th! 
 
That's an important date, so mark your calendars.  In the mean time, check out my blog and check out Lisa Selow.
 
Warmest Regards,
Patty
 
P.S.... Please SHARE this email to your friends.
 


12890 Nathaline, Redford, MI 48239, USA 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!