Sunday, November 18, 2012

Why I Hate Book Signings via @pamperry


We help you Brand Like a 
Superstar!  
Let our team help YOU 
hone your message, launch your book, 
monetize your content, leverage social media,
PR and online marketing to get your message heard
help more people & sell more books, info products and services

Header
What's New?Contact Us

Why I Hate Book Signings

Now I love books. I love bookstores. But what is the worst thing to watch is an unknown author trying to hold a "book signing." Painful. People who walk pass you in the bookstore are thinking this: "I don't know you. You are staring at me to buy your book. And I am supposed to [...]

The post Why I Hate Book Signings appeared first onPam Perry PR & Branding Solutions.



read more

What is PR Worth in 2012?

How much will you pay for a national publicity hit on TV or in a print publication? What is it worth to you?  How much would you pay a publicist to deliver your "wish list" of media hits? What's your media "bounty?" Well, an established brand looking to "rebrand" listed their feature story wish-list for [...]

The post What is PR Worth in 2012? appeared first onPam Perry PR & Branding Solutions.



read more

Christian Fiction Booster: Dee Stewart

The Christian fiction market's superstar, Dee Stewart, was always abreast of the new ways to market books. She was one of my first "friends" on Myspace (yes, that long ago). Over the years we would virtually meet on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Uterrli, Blogtalkradio, Talkshoe, Youtube, Pinterest, Digg and any new social media. We were both [...]

The post Christian Fiction Booster: Dee Stewartappeared first on Pam Perry PR & Branding Solutions.



read more

21 "AHA" Moments Every Christian Author Should Have

I love it when authors "get it" and they are inspired. I love seeing the "AHA Moment" on the faces of authors that we coach.   That's pure joy to me. Helping authors reach their goals.    That's the purpose of Ministry Marketing Solutions: providing practical and easy to implement marketing solutions to those who are [...]

The post 21 "AHA" Moments Every Christian Author Should Have appeared first on Pam Perry PR & Branding Solutions.



read more
  • Pam Perry 
www.pamperrypr.com

Footer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!