Just as promised from my last Periscope where we talked about paperback printing of a book, here is the Self Publishing Manual by Dan Poynter (RIP).
Also someone mentioned they were having problems with their ebook formatting. I didn't want to get off topic, but just check out the formatting guide from Mark Coker, Founder of Smashwords and the most awesome guy I know. (Not just because he gives me nice royalty checks every 3 months either) LOL
Smashwords Style Guide - How to Format Your Ebook (Smashwords Guides 1) Kindle Edition
Subscribe to my youtube channel if you missed the broadcast live or didn't catch the replay.
Here's more products that I offer as well
Everything a Michigan Author needs to start your writing, publishing & marketing journey but were afraid to ask, couldn't find or didn't know
Currently only available as a paperback
Price: $20.00 USD
In this book you'll find:
- Six Month Writing Plan
- Checklist for Writing, Publishing & Marketing
- Detailed Independent Publishing Checklist
- Kindle Publishing Checklist
- Resources & Links
- Businesses that sell Michigan Author
- Important Publication Registrations
- Resources to Print the Book
- Book & Business Resource Listings
- Metro Detroit Library Listings
- Michigan American Bookseller Association Independent Bookstore List
- Links to
- Book Review Listings
- African American Book Clubs
- Book Blogger Listings
- U.S. Public Library Listings
Mini-Guide to Self Publishing – download
Three presentations to help authors publish and market their content on the Internet.
Files include a video 3 PDF Resources and 3 PowerPoint presentations.
Once you download the zip file, open and look for the file titled "Start Here."
Price: 10.00 USD
21st Century Marketing for Authors gives beginning engagement tips and thorough knowledge of how to present yourself and your website in today's world. Learn how to take the old and make it new, but what not to do anymore or what doesn't work.
After The Book Marketing in the 21st Century – This is a basic resource sheet with links that are mentioned in the pdf and video.
The 21st Century Marketing video can be seen on YouTube for FREE at http://youtube.com/sylviahubbard1
This is a paperback ONLY with valuable resources for $5.
Blogging 101 for Authors w/Resource Sheets
A beginner's guide for Authors to learn how to blog. Grab the video from our YouTube channel and then follow along with the powerpoint. Also, includes 5 pages for resources sheets with links.
Price: $8.00 USD
Are you frustrated and just need quick questions to all your eBook needs without breaking your bank?
Sylvia Hubbard has been in the eBook industry since 2000 and can become your eBook whisperer. Called an author's best friend, she has spoken in the United States and Canada on Ebook Writing Publishing and Marketing. Let her spend a little time helping you get to your eBook Literary goals! For $75 dollars you will receive ONE HOUR of coaching and answers to your questions.
Price: $75.00 USD
The Deluxe Social Media Package will help readers and authors conquer the World Wide Web one day at a time. With Links, Resources and Powerpoint Presentations, participants can learn how to find ways to share their passion on the Internet and make money at the same time.
– Social Media for Authors & Readers Notes
– Blogging for Authors-Readers 101 Resource Sheet
– How to Grab Interviews using podcasts and Internet online Shows to increase sales
Price: 9.00 USD
- Social Media For Authors Worksheet
- Price: FREE
Resources for Writing Publishing & Marketing Volume One 2018
1. Finding Publishers for Traditional Publishing
2. Spreading the word that my book is published
3. 1st Book, Not sure what to do Initially
4. Where should I end the book & how to prepare my manuscript for publishing?
5. Establishing an Author's Platform and getting started
6. Strategies for increasing my eBook and online book sales
7. How to make time to write my book
8. Best marketing plan for my book
9. How to get book marketing plan to maximize the book's sales and message