Speakers Magazine April Issue Out and Live and Onsite at Les Browns’ Power Voice Event
Issue includes cover story on Les Brown – dubbed as the world’s leading motivational speaker
Detroit, MI — The April issue of Speakers Magazine is out online and the printed copies will be distributed to all attendees at the two-day “Discover Your Power Voice” annual speakers event hosted by Les Brown in Deerfield Beach, Florida. In addition, Speakers Magazine publisher and PR coach, Pam Perry will be onsite doing podcasts, live-stream videos and real-time social media updates.
Readers of the magazine, which is the official magazine of the Black Speakers Network, can download the issue for free from the website at www.speakersmagazine.net. According to Perry, the magazine is a vehicle that “feeds and features speakers.”
“Just about every speaker in America aspires to have a speaking career like Les. He is the iconic successful motivational speaker – who happens to be African American. With him on our cover and being at his event is the reason why we started the magazine – to inspire other African American speakers, publish monthly articles about the trade and provide a behind-the-scenes seat via social media of all the cover-story events we hand select,” said Perry.
Readers and followers of Speakers magazine are privy to unique content, upcoming events and fresh, dynamic speakers not often covered by traditional media.
“Being in the public relations field for more than two decades, I see how competitive it is for speakers to get press. Typically, the media likes to cover their favorites and it makes it hard for new people to break into the media. My vision for the magazine is to give those amazing new voices a vehicle to attract speaking gigs as well as other media opportunities. Many of our speakers have done that. They’ve leveraged our magazine to get into places they would not have otherwise. That was the plan. To get them in front of as many eyes and ears as possible – online and offline,” said Perry.
Last month, Speakers Magazine was at the Win Rock & Rule Women’s Empowerment event in Newark, New Jersey hosted by March cover story, Dee C. Marshall. The publisher’s page of this issue recaps pictures from that sold out event – which was sponsored by Prudential.
In the Speakers April issue are two articles to help a speakers’ career and five featured speakers:
* John Fuller, a prison consultant and coach as seen on Entertainment Tonight, Fox News, Good Day New York
* Tamara Hartley, America’s Advice Guru and How-To Coach, who will be delivering a presentation at the Les Brown Power Voice Event
* Dr. Avis Jones-DeWeever, Media personality and author, penned an article on “How to Master the Media” and is hosting Master the Media Summit in May
* Dr. Toscha L. Dickerson, author, influencer, life coach and CEO/Founder of S.T.R.E.S.S.O.U.T.
* Melinda Emerson, known as the “SmallBizLady” is America’s #1 Business Expert and author of the bestseller “Become Your Own Boss in 12 Months” and the new book, “Fix Your Business” – which is part of her Fix Your Business national tour
* Stephen Ngah, inspirational youth speaker and blogger
* Haki Ammi, speaker, author, aka “The Success Scholar”
* Michael D. Wynn, CEO of Coach Win, LLC, is a habit success strategist, author, speaker and Certified Financial Literacy Trainer and Fraud Examiner
Both Wynn and Ammi will be attending the Les Brown Power Voice event in Deerfield, Florida.
“Every month we have a column called, “Why Every Speaker Should…” and it’s written by one of the members of the Black Speakers Network, our partner. This month we have an article on why every speaker should have a sizzle reel,” said Perry.
To download the current or previous issues, view the speaker reels of our featured speakers or to learn about Speakers, visit www.speakersmagazine.net or call (248) 690-6810.