Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Pamela Hilliard Owens newest book, "It Takes Ten Years to Become an Overnight Success" is now available in print and Kindle versions on Amazon! cc @YB2C_System

Here is the Amazon link.
 
The book tells the story of my ten-year journey in entrepreneurship from Year 1, 2008-2009, through our 10th anniversary in July of 2018.
 
I started with one business and grew to three businesses PLUS the podcast over that ten-year span!
 
 
I didn't start out thinking I would have all that I have now, but just like we discuss on the podcast, everyone has a story to tell about their entrepreneurial journey.
 
If you'd like to read my story, including the ups and downs and successes and challenges, just like we do on the podcast. I would be honored if you would invest in the book AND leave a review on Amazon.

Here is the Amazon link.

Thanks so much,
 
Pam

Pamela Hilliard Owens
Writer, Editor, Publisher, Podcaster
Business Coach
Evernote Certified Consultant
 
Mobile: 313.341.2398
Office: 313.452.0945
Skype: pamela.hilliard.owens
Instagram: pamela_hilliard_owens
WhatsApp: Pamela Hilliard Owens
 
 
Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, and Twitter
 
Subscribe to our weekly YB2C Live! Podcast for Entrepreneurs on iTunes!
Listen to past episodes at our dedicated YB2C Live! podcast page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!