Monday, July 23, 2012

Shanelle Jackson @Shanelle615 for Congress - One thing is clear!

 

 

 

 

 

Dear Friend,

One thing is clear: the status quo isn't working for us. Something has got to give. I'm a proven leader and I'll bring the fresh perspective and strong voice that we deserve to Congress. But I can't do it without your help. That's why I'm asking for your financial support.


I was born and raised in Detroit and Wayne County has always been my home. It was here that I learned to love my community, the value of hard work, and to fight for what I believe in. These strong values have helped me overcome seemingly insurmountable challenges in the Legislature, where I have worked for six years to protect families from foreclosure, improve our schools, keep our neighborhoods safe, and strengthen consumer protections against insurance redlining. You can also rest assured that I will always be on the frontline in the fight to improve our job climate and bring vital resources back to Southeast Michigan so that we can build a brighter future.


Our campaign has to meet an extremely important goal and I need your to help to end the status quo for the people of Wayne County. Will you please give $100, $50, $20 or whatever you can afford today to help us make history? Click here to donate online or see below for information about donating by mail. Our time is now.

It's time for new leadership in Washington. It's time to bring a Democratic woman's perspective to Michigan's Congressional delegation. It's time to make sure that our voices are heard loud and clear. I hope that you will join me.


Sincerely,

P.S. Please make checks payable and mail to:

Shanelle Jackson for Congress
9730 W. Outer Dr., Suite 102
Detroit, MI 48223

Campaign finance law requires that all contributions that exceed $100 include the donor's occupation, employer and business address. No corporate checks please. The maximum contribution is $2500 per person or $5000 per couple.


 

Promoted by Detroit Faces & Places and My Girlfriends' Business 
Interested in promoting your event, book, product, service or non-profit?
Give us a call at (248) 956-0868 or email us at info@detroitfacesandplaces.com 
and let us help you put your places and your faces on the map!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!