Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Literary World of @SylviaHubbard1 | #MotownWriters | #LABW Newsletter


The Literary World of Sylvia Hubbard | Motown Writers Network | The Michigan Literary Network


Good morning, afternoon and evening to all you sees this.


Wanted a way for my readers, writers and author friends in the SocialVerse a way to see what's been going on in my world without all the excess of what I post online.


Links are fun so my newsletter will consist a lot of them so you can just share this entire newsletter.


I also give you permission to copy and paste to your own blog and to your social network.


I'm fine with sharing.


Now Connect with me on the SocialVerse before you do anything else.

CONNECT WITH SYLVIA



New Posts from The Literary World of Sylvia Hubbard this week:


There is also news from my other sites as well. Please take a moment and peruse. Click if you like!

RSS How To Love A Black Woman

RSS Michigan Lit News






--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!