Friday, February 26, 2021

Set some time aside tomorrow morning and #Learnwithme about GoogleMeet, recording yr screen, #AuthorNewsletters & More

Author and Filmmaker, Phette Hollins, sat down with me to learn how I do some of my work, but we discovered a lot more as well.


*** GoogleMeet
*** How to record your screen without using Zoom or any other online app
*** How I set up my author's newsletters
*** How to do shortlinks on wordpress.


πŸŽ¦πŸ‘‰ https://youtu.be/V4KkjBs6cEE πŸ‘ˆ πŸ“ ✍🏾🌟

Click the link and set aside time to watch!


We talked about other things but I'm going to put that in another video

Don't forget to get a free Book Marketing Checklist, or leave a review about how you use it to help your literary journey, OR do me a favor and share this with other writers RIGHT NOW

 

If you have any questions or ideas, please let me know in the comments

Outro by Bob Ivory 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!