For Immediate Release:
For further information contact:
RE: ThinkingFunny21 – Comedy & Humor-Writing Conference & Workshop, 4-3-21
Come and join the fun at ThinkingFunny21, offered online via Crowdcast, April 3, 2021, noon to 9 pm Eastern Time. To see lineup, click http://www.thinkingfunny.com/thinkingfunny21
Whether you're writing a humor column or novel, putting together a stand-up routine, scribbling a sitcom script or screenplay, crafting silly songs, drafting a storyboard, or writing a query letter, this conference can help. Register for ThinkingFunny21 and you'll see and hear:
· Proven techniques for punching up scripts.
· Effective methods for writing humorous travel stories and columns.
· The steps to creating a comic world & cast that generates sustainable stories.
· How stand-up comics work up a set.
· How to deal with criticism.
· How animators generate ideas, create storyboards to communicate, and work in teams.
· What songwriters do to craft funny and memorable lyrics.
· What agents want in a query letter.
· How to pitch effectively.
· Career advice from experienced professionals.
· Time to ask questions and get personalized advice.
· All this… and more!
Sessions range from how-to craft sessions to discussions on the business of writing, marketing, and technology. Price $100 with 30% off early-bird discounts through March 31, use code "mnw-30".
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org