Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Going Live (abruptly) with my readers in the Facebook group! Got burning questions about my books? Join me today at 1:45pm See you soon


facebook.com/groups/sylviahubbardlitworld

Today, June29th, at 1:450 pm

facebook.com/groups/sylviahubbardlitworld

Replay will be available on Youtube and Instagram later on this week

What we're going to talk about: (so i won't lose track)

  • What I write & Intro
  • Why I never did a live
  • Current WIP
    • A little bit about Beck
    • WiPs to come
  • Publishing projects
    • Essence's Divinity – Part 2 – August
    • The Trouble With Gabrielle – September
  • What's available upcoming
    • Beck on Vella sometime in July
    • Free Dreams of Reality July 1st through 5th

.

Don't forget to subscribe at the website for instant updates as well | Click here

--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!