Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bring #MoneyChatLive to Your Conference or Organization via @DorethiaConner @jillblackwell


click thru for details



 

 


#MoneyChatLIVE
Bring #MoneyChatLIVE to
Your Conference or Organization

Conner Coaching Presents
#MoneyChatLIVE!
Handling Your Business While Starting One!
A Personal Finance Workshop for Entrepreneurs

Get Your Questions Answered:

  • How do I create a roadmap for my personal finances?
  • How much money do I need to save?
  • Should I be out of debt before I start a business?
  • Is it okay to deplete my personal savings to follow my dream?
  • How do I keep my personal and business finances separate?

Other Workshops Available:

  • Biz Startup!
  • Developing YOUR Financial Game Plan
  • Don't Manage Your Debt - Get Rid of It!
  • Start Young, Get Rich! (Youth, College, Young Adult)

Contact Us!
248.325.8016 | 800.962.2491
moneychat@connercoaching.com
www.connercoaching.com

Follow Us:

 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!