Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pre-order 30 Day Notice by Kai Mann @kaiology




New post on Phette (pronounced fee--ett)

Pre-order 30 Day Notice by Kai Mann @kaiology

by phetteogburn

About Kai:
Kai Kai Mann, Author of "30 Day Notice". She is also an independent contract writer for Examiner.com where she holds the title of Detroit's Friendship Examiner. As a contributor to the poetry community, Kai has an online Blog called "Kai'ology, Wet Your Intellectual Taste Buds" where she inspires thought for profound change.

About 30 Day Notice:
30day

Can Kori find who she is without losing herself along the way?

READ EXCERPT

MY FEEDBACK:
What a good and thought-provoking story. I found that I was questioning myself throughout the book: Am I living a lie? Am I living the life that I think I should? I love books that spark something in me causing me to dig deep. Like you, I too believe that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. A lesson is a lesson is a lesson. It's all about what one does w/that lesson that matters. Kori just needed to sit herself still and be by her dang on self for a minute. & stop falling for them damn red bones…(I'm not bitter, really. I love being brown…LOL). After reading that, the nuggets I'm walking away with are: be grateful, be thankful, my situation may not be as bad as someone else's, but it's mine, confront your issues head-on – no matter how painful, trust yourself and have faith because GOD has a plan for you and it will manifest itself when you allow him to do so.
********************
Please, show your support for my friend, mentor and author --Kai Mann!! Pre-order 30 Day Notice -->> HERE!

phetteogburn | December 8, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Tags: #30daynotice, #author, #kaimann, #mentor, #mwn | Categories: Kai Mann | URL: http://wp.me/p1D6Kx-at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!