Friday, May 17, 2019

Urban Readers, Bookclubs and Metro Detroit Literary Supporters, you are cordially invited to The Hustle and Grind Book Fair. Saturday, May18th #authorssupportingauthors #MichiganReaders #michlit #detroitreads #mittenlit


Image result for detroit hustle and grind book fair
Urban Readers, Bookclubs and Metro Detroit Literary Supporters, you are cordially invited to The Hustle and Grind Book Fair.


Chosen Generation Community Center
2326 E 7 Mile Rd, Detroit, Michigan 48234

They'll bring you over 70 great Authors all under one roof. Including Teri Woods. K'wan, LaJill Hunt, Brenda Hampton and many more of your favorites, including...


I'll have copies of Beautiful which you can have personally signed along with my Author's Starters Guide and if you mention you're a subscriber on my site and a fan at http://facebook.com/groups/sylviahubbardLitWorld, you can get something extra special.
I hope to see you soon and if you can't come but would just love a signed paperback book, go to my pre-order page, fill out the form and you'll be invoiced from there.
If you have an ebook, you can always get an account at Authorgraph, choose the book you'd like me to sign.
Thanks a lot for your support of my literary endeavors and If you can't come this Saturday, then I really hope I can eventually see you. Check out my upcoming events. In the upcoming months, I'm traveling out of Michigan, so make plans now and get your pre-orders in now.
Subscribe to this author’s updates for more literary works to come. CLICK HERE
To read more of this author’s work, check out her fiction list at: 
https://sylviahubbard.com/fictionbooks
bookstwitter2015
Or get books on amazon at:
http://amazon.com/author/sylviahubbard
AMAZON LOGO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!