Thursday, August 26, 2021

Thank You! 💜from Author Sylvia Hubbard and the Michigan Literary Network📚


Good afternoon,

I wanted to write you a quick note to say thank you for your support to my literary endeavors and the Michigan Literary Network (also Motown Writers Network) as a reader or as a writer or both! 

💜For Both that makes you extra special! 📚

I also want to make sure that I'm meeting your needs. Please take 1 minute to answer the following questions for me. You may choose either the reader questions or the writer questions.

📕FOR READERS:📕

===>What's the biggest challenge that you face when it comes to reading? time? diversity? interest?

===>What Reading trinkets do you wish authors offered more? 

===>What types of genres do you wish I would explore more? 

===>Last fiction book you read by me?

===>Are you subscribed to Sylvia Hubbard's blog update? http://sylviahubbard.com/subscribe

📝FOR WRITERS/AUTHORS:📝

===>What kind of writing assistance do you wish you could have? 

===>What kind of promotion training do you need?

===>What is the biggest challenge that you face when it comes to promoting your book now?

===>Have you been featured on Motown Writers Network Website? http://motownwriters.com

Just reply back to this message and let me know.

Looking forward to serving you better.

Talk soon,

Sylvia Hubbard

Suspense/Romance Author & Founder of Motown Writers Network


subscribe to the Motown Writers Network

--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!