Monday, October 3, 2011

A Monologue Show on Bullying Takes Place in Detroit October 29th at the Charles H. Wright Museum via @Ardannyl

click thru for details and comments




New post on Adraly's Blog

A Monologue Show on Bullying Takes Place in Detroit October 29th at the Charles H. Wright Museum

by Adra Young/Ardannyl

Hello everyone.  Can you believe that the month of October is already here. Wow!  The leaves are changing beautiful colors of orange, red, and brown.  80 degree weather has now become a thing of the past.  I love fall.  It is the season  constantly reminding us that nature is and will always continue to change and transcend for the better.

Speaking of better, for the past several months, I've made it my personal business to keep everyone informed about my forth coming book titled, The Misfits,  a book based upon bullying for tweens and teens scheduled to be released this fall.    Recently, I had the opportunity to meet Kirsten R Byrd.  Founder of Busy B Productions, this young lady like myself, was concerned about the bully issue here in the state of Michigan and decided to do something about it.

Offering me the opportunity to assist with the project, I accepted. The casting call for this project took place yesterday October 1st at the Brighter Day Baptist Church.   It is with honor that I announce  Ms. Byrd's  production, Stand Up Stand Out- a Monologue Show based upon bullying, will be touring in schools in the Metro Detroit Area.  I will be playing the role of Principal Wilson, a serious administrator concerned about the incidence of bullying taking place at Baker High School, Saturday October 29th at the Charles H Wright museum.  For further information about this project, contact Kirsten Byrd on facebook.

Adra Young/Ardannyl | October 2, 2011 at 7:04 pm | URL: http://wp.me/pHrcF-5H
Comment    See all comments


Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://adraly.wordpress.com/2011/10/02/a-monologue-show-on-bullying-takes-place-in-detroit-october-29th-at-the-charles-h-wright-museum/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!