Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blogging, to-do lists and Android apps from Douglas Communications Group

Douglas Communications Group LLC | 248-548-5460 | 813 N. Washington Ave. | Royal Oak | MI | 48067




DCG Logo

Douglas Communications Group LLC
 
Sharlan Douglas
Sharlan Douglas, APR
President
All Star
Contact us
248-548-5460
sdouglas@douglasgroup.biz
Website





August 2011  
New on the blog

 

I blog therefore I am

I am curious (digital) 

 

 Blogging can be a useful marketing tool for a business, but what one thing is the best predictor of success?  Curiosity.  Read more.

 

droidAndroid apps 

for fun and productivity  

 

With my favorite smartphone apps I read Russian literature, get distances to the pin, listen to the radio and find my phone when it's lost or stolen.    Read more.

 

Remember the milk

What to do about my to-do lists

 

 

I've abandoned Outlook's task function and switched to Remember the MilkRead more.

 

Roy Clark

Find 50 reasons 

to be thankful

 

 

An inspirational speaker describes the qualities that make a great mentor.   Read more.

From previous editions

 

CrisisWhat NOT to do in a PR crisis.  Read more.

 

By request:  25 epigrams from earlier edition of this enewsletter.  Read more.

 

Exclamation!Exclamation points are back in favor, according to me and the New York Times.  Read more.

 

Erik MeierCan asking questions lead to closing more sales?  Use a therapist's techniques to uncover the real meaning behind what prospects tell you. Read more.

"I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that don't work." Thomas Edison

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!