Wednesday, August 24, 2011

EVENT Oct. 20th with "The Shark" Daymond John is fast approaching! via @stephanieljones


click thru for details









 
COOF Official eBlast
 

 

DO YOU HAVE YOUR TICKET(S)? DE'JA DOES!! 

Deja_Gray_Lemonade_Entrepreneur


I'm excited by the number of people stirred up and buying tickets for this event, including people from Indiana, Ohio, and Memphis!  WOW!

 

Today, I received a call from Daymond's team in New York.  Yes, the Detroit buzz keeps reaching back to them. WOW!  

I'm even more excited about 15-YEAR-OLD LEMONADE STAND ENTREPRENEUR, DE'JA GRAY!  I never ride pass a young person's lemonade stand without supporting them. Things were no different this weekend when I stopped to support De'ja, although I had just left a 12-year-old young man's lemonade stand just a few blocks away.  

I gave De'ja a flyer and told her that I would give her a FREE ticket to this event.  I didn't think she really paid me much attention, but by the time I made it back home, her aunt had left a message requesting her FREE ticket and two additional tickets.

 

I'm not surprised! Look at the words on a door in their home: Wish it. Dream it. Do it. 

 

EXCITING!

 

Remember, tickets are being sold on a first-come, first-served basis. When they're gone, they're gone. 

 

See you on October 20th!

Order Tickets: www.creatingourownfuture.com 

 

Stephanie L. Jones

 

P.S. Don't forget to forward and share this with your friends for me! Also, keep sending in your videos and questions for The Panel. Some great questions have been sent in! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!