Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Michigan Murder and Mayhem Contest $50 prize by Author Dennis Collins #mmm


click thru for details


Michigan Murder and Mayhem



Contest $50 prize

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 05:07 AM PDT


Hi Gang
My name is Dennis Collins and I'm the author of three Detroit/Michigan mystery novels.
I'm running a contest to see who is sharp enough to find a certain mistake in my novel Turn Left at September. I'll call it incorrect information. It's something that's common knowledge but the context is subtle. I think that just about everyone knows the answer but… can you find it? But the prize is not subtle, it's fifty USD.
Turn Left at September is available wherever books are sold or in Kindle or Nook format for only $2.99.
Full details are on my blog at http://theunrealmccoy.blogspot.com

Dennis Collins
The Unreal McCoy
Turn Left at September
The first Domino
You are subscribed to email updates from Michigan Murder and Mayhem

A collection of murder, mystery and suspense authors from Michigan. While we hope to bring you events off the Internet as well, we want to provide you insight to these wonderful novels that either take place in the greatest state or are by authors from this great state. In the meantime, we hope to blog you to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!