Monday, March 19, 2012

Writing Opportunity (Anothology Submissions) #amwriting via @SofasIveSleptOn



 
Meetup
 
Meetup Message from: Tammy, via Motown Writers Meetup Group

Writing Opportunity

Hi There!

I am the founder of a Minnesota meetup group called Twin Cities Hip Chicks.

I'm writing to tell you about a project that I think your members will be interested in!! I've recently gone live with a call for submissions for an anthology that I'm compiling entitled Sofas I've Slept On. It will be a collection of essays written by regular people about a memorable sofa they've slept on. Simple as that; happy, sad, silly, or moving, I want to hear from your members (amateur writers are encouraged to submit)!! Would you be willing to share this information with your group?

Submission information can be found at www.SofasIveSleptOn.com or follow us on Twitter @SofasIveSleptOn.

Thanks so much!!!

Tamara Vose
Project Manager
Sofas I've Slept On
submissions@sofasiveslepton.com
651.399.4506
Tammy is also a member of:
Twin Cities Salesforce.com Enthusiasts
122 Salesforce Enthusiasts • Saint Paul, MN
Twin Cities Hip Chicks!!
1,357 Hip Chicks • Saint Paul, MN
AdventureHER
351 Members • Minneapolis, MN



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!