Monday, October 22, 2012

Crime Fiction Collective: SOME GREAT RESOURCES FOR CRIME FICTION WRITERS & R...


SOME GREAT RESOURCES FOR CRIME FICTION WRITERS & READERS

by Jodie Renner
New England Crime Bake
I'm compiling a list of resources for crime fiction writers and readers, and I'd love your help with it! So please, if you have any organizations, conferences, blogs, or other resources to add, let me know in the comments at the end and I'll add them.

Part I – Organizations, Conferences, and Conventions in North America and Great Britain, and a short list of good Blogs
READ MORE AT: http://crimefictioncollective.blogspot.com/2012/10/some-great-resources-for-crime-fiction.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!