Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pre-order "The Urban Girls Guide to Etiquette" Today! via @daranichole

Win $50! Pre-order your copy of "The Urban Girls Guide to Etiquette" and be entered into a contest to win $50!



Win $50! Pre-order your copy of "The Urban Girls Guide to Etiquette" and be entered into a contest to win $50!
Pre-order your copy of
             "The Urban Girls Guide to Etiquette"


Hello Lovelies!


I know it's been a really long time, but I try not to clog up your email boxes with to much stuff, but I did want to tell you some exciting news! My new book, The Urban Girls Guide to Etiquette is officially on Pre-order! I am so excited and you should be too! If you do pre-order your copy you will be entered into a raffle to win a $50 Amazon gift card! Your gift card will ship with your book order! Please don't forget to visit Amazon to purchase my other books "Called out" or 'She is, but he ain't". You can also visit my blog to get to know a little more about me! Thanks again for your time, I know it's valuable! Have a great day!

PRE-ORDER HERE!

Click above to pre-order your book!

This week's devotional

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

—Jeremiah 29:11





No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!